To register as a conference delegate, you need to be a CIRP Member (including Corporate Member) or a CIRP Research Affiliate. CIRP Members can invite one guest, but first need to complete the ‘Request Form for a Guest’ and send it to the CIRP Office in Paris. Guests cannot register online without being first invited by a CIRP Member and confirmed by the CIRP Office in Paris.
Please note that the registration start is planned for 05th April 2021 and the participation fees increase on 1st June 2021. After having registered successfully, we will send you the access data to the conference platform by email shortly before the conference starts.
Participation fee for conference delegates
Dear participants, dear colleagues, dear guests,
For participating in the CIRP General Assembly, you usually have the choice between three participation categories (Part I only, Part II only, or Part I+II). This year, we can offer you a single price for the entire conference duration due to the digital conference format, for which the cost structure hardly scales with the duration of your participation. For you, as a CIRP Member or Research Affiliate, this means that we are offering one attractive price that allows you to partake in the entire conference. This includes all sessions from 22nd to 29th August 2021, the opening session and the closing ceremony, the programme, and also gives access to the lists of the participants and exhibitors. Attendance to all further features integrated in the conference platform, such as the virtual exhibition, is guaranteed. Guests can participate as specified by the CIRP Member in the ‘Request Form for a Guest’.
How to register for the CIRP GA 2021
- As registration for a conference delegate is only open to CIRP Members (including Corporate Members), CIRP Research Affiliates and approved guests, your registration authorization will be checked and validated. CIRP Members can invite guests by sending the completed ‘Request Form for a Guest’ to the CIRP Office in Paris with the guest’s email address in copy. The ‘Request Form for a Guest’ is available in the members’ section of the CIRP website. Guests cannot register online without being first invited by a CIRP Member and confirmed by the CIRP Office in Paris.
- Those who would like to register as a conference delegate are requested to click on the “Register here for the CIRP GA 2021” button.
- For security reasons, please note that you will be timed out after a short period of inactivity during the registration process.
- Please ensure that you fully complete the registration and payment process.
- Due to the administrative work involved in payments by bank transfer, only credit card payment is possible.
- At the end of the registration process, you will be able to download your confirmation and your invoice/receipt of payment. Additionally, you will receive two automated emails with a link to the registration confirmation and your invoice/receipt of payment after completing your registration.
- After having registered successfully, we will send you the access data to the conference platform by email shortly before the conference starts.
- If you would like to update any details or cancel your registration, please send an email to email@example.com.
- If you encounter any problems within the registration process, or require additional assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitutions of delegates will be permitted until 31st July 2021 and all name changes must be communicated by email to email@example.com. All substitutions of delegates will have to be approved by the CIRP Office in Paris.
If cancelled up to 31st May 2021, the registration fee will be refunded excluding 25 % cancellations fee.
If cancelled up to 31st July 2021, the registration fee will be refunded excluding 50 % cancellations fee.
No refunds will be given for cancellations at the 01st August 2021 and onwards. Cancellation requests must be communicated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any refunds will be payed after the conference.