To register for the General Assembly, you need to be a CIRP Member (including Corporate Member) or a CIRP Research Affiliate. CIRP Members can invite one guest, but first need to complete the ‘Request Form for a Guest’ (coming soon). Guests cannot register online without being first invited and confirmed by the CIRP Office in Paris.
How to register for CIRP General Assembly 2020
1. Please note that accompanying person’s registration is not together with the delegate registration. Those who would like to register as an accompanying person are requested to click on the “REGISTRATION FOR ACCOMPANYING PERSONS PROGRAMME” button.
2. Those who would like to register as a delegate are requested to click on the “REGISTRATION FOR CONFERENCE” button.
3. After filling in your username and your relationship to the CIRP, you will then need to log in as a new customer to continue with the registration process.
4. For security reasons, please note that you will be timed out after a short period of inactivity.
5. Only credit card payment is possible.
6. Please ensure you fully complete the registration and payment process.
7. At the end of the registration process, you will be able to download your conformation and your invoice/receipt. Additionally, you will receive two automated emails with your conformation and your invoice/receipt after completing your registration.
8. If you would like to update any details or cancel your reservation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. If you encounter any problems with the registration process, or require additional assistance, please contact email@example.com.
EU nationals do not require a visa to enter Germany.
Generally speaking, all other foreigners require a visa for stays in Germany. A visa is not required for visits of up to 90 days in an 180‑day period for nationals of those countries for which the European Community has abolished the visa requirement.
You will find an overview on visa requirements here.
Information for UK Citizens and their family members
Information is provided on the Homepage of the German Missions in the United Kingdom.
Time required to process a visa application
As a rule, missions require between two and ten working days to decide on an application for a short stay visa.